Microblading is a manual “hand” method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. Resulting in perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows. We can go bold or very natural staying with the natural shape of the brow.
I will always have you look at the shape and color BEFORE I start the treatment so we can make any adjustments needed to make you happy. The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable. The procedure takes about 2 hours or less.
Initial Visit $550
6 week followup FREE
12-18 month followup $225
Prepping for Microblading:
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have Botox 1 week prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E a couple of days prior to the procedure (natural blood thinners)
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (blood thinner) a few days before
- Do not wax your eyebrows 2 days prior to the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your appointment
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
Day of Treatment
- Blot brows if oozing occurs. This is just lymphatic fluid trying to heal the area.
- Spray cotton ball or cotton round with witch-hazel (provided)
- Apply Cerave Healing Ointment (provided).
Days 1-7: Cleanse
- Gently cleanse daily with luke warm water and a gentle cleanser like baby shampoo or Cetaphil. Only use fingers to cleanse. Rinse and blot completely dry.
- DO NOT SCRUB.
- DO NOT use cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
- Blot dry
Days 1-7 Moisturize
Apply a small amount of ointment on brows with a Q-Tip. This should only be a very thin layer – not goopy. NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long (more than 5 minutes) hot showers for the first 7 days and keep your brows as dry as possible until the end of the shower.
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
AFTERCARE IS CRUCIAL. The final results are reliant on proper healing.
- During the initial healing phase, your brows may appear darker. Don’t panic! They will soften!
- Make sure to schedule your 6 week touch up appointment.
- It takes a full 6 weeks for the brows to completely heal and see the final result.
- Microblading will last anywhere from 1-3 years, depending on your skin. The color will slowly fade. Touch-ups are recommended once a year if needed.
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months to a year after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.